218 Altmetric Mentions
Placental DNA genotyping reveals IL-6 gene variant rs1800796 is associated with the inflammation of placenta and foetal membrane that is often reported in pre-term birth.
Several genes linked to subclinical cardiovascular disease and cognitive impairment appear to be differentially methylated in subjects experiencing early- and mid-life stress.
Aims and scope
- Matteo Pasini, BioMed Central, UK
- Anne Menard, BioMed Central, UK
- Bethan Wicker, BioMed Central, UK
- Dan Rujescu, Universitätsklinikum Halle, Germany
- Danish Saleheen, University of Pennsylvania, USA
We are now recruiting Associate Editors for our Editorial Board to join our team of academic editors in assessing manuscripts in the field of medical genetics.